Pages

Thursday 2 June 2016

Week 5 Gymnastics

Kia Ora Everyone,
We had another session on gymnastics. This weeks focus was spring it was all about jumping,hoping and skipping, we had activities like a long jump, bunny straddle and many more we had a lot of fun my favourite activity was jumping on the beat board and doing our half turn jump. Here are some photo's of our session today


This is Cicilia doing her bunny straddle
                                                                               
This is Jahleena and Cicilia doing there half turn jump
                                                                                    
This is Mark doing his backwards roll



4 comments:

  1. Hello...

    I like Your Blog So Much Is A Really Very Use Full Blog ,,,

    Found a <Sports Gear:- Online sports store to shop for quality affordable Sports Gear. Choose from a wide range of products with fast delivery

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi omsandily,
      Thank you so much for your blog comment i really appreciate it.

      Delete
  2. WOW Tai this looks soo cool this reminds me of when I used to do Gymnastics when I was little keep it up maybe next time you could use more detail to make it more interesting?!?! 👍👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Tai this looks soo cool this reminds me of when I used to do Gymnastics when I was little keep it up maybe next time you could use more detail to make it more interesting?!?! 👍👍👍

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.