Pages

Friday 13 May 2016

Week 2 chess

Hi Everyone,
Today in Hay park school some of the classes went to the school hall so play chess. We had someone teaching us called Ash he tought us how play it and what the pieces do, he told us about when chess was made it was from India the 6th century the king wanted to fight in war but he was too lazy so he told one of his servants to make a game of war so he could play with. There were pieces like the king , Queen , Bishop , Knight , Rook, Pawn , those are all of the pieces you got to play with. Thank you for reading my blog post

Here are some photo's of chess.
This is one if the chess boards 
                                                                                         
This is Ash
                                                                                  

5 comments:

  1. Kia Ora,Tai
    I loved how you explained how chess was made and what the pieces were called. I hope I get to play a game of chess with you sometime.
    Bye, From Emah:):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi emah,
      Thank You so much for commenting on my blog post about chess I really appreciate it.I also do hope I have a game of chess with you.


      From :Tai

      Delete
  2. Hi Tai ,
    I really like your blog. I want to learn how to play chess hopefully you can tell me more. What you need to improve is to re-read the last picture read and think of who is Ash? Bye,from Pee'Ana:)(:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey peeana,
      Thanks for commenting on my blog I really appreciate it. I will re-read it and think of who Ash is, I hope we had a great game of chess together.

      From:Tai

      Delete
    2. Hey peeana,
      Thanks for commenting on my blog I really appreciate it. I will re-read it and think of who Ash is, I hope we had a great game of chess together.

      From:Tai

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.